Very simple. Very easy. Very yummy.
Quick yummy appetizer to keep your party entertained.
Like most of what I do there isn't exact ingredients, its more of just winging it. To make as much as you want.
Ingredients I used (To the best estimation)
1lb of Shrimp (which turned out to be about 30 shrimp)
Package of Regular Cut Bacon, (NOT THICK, there were 12 slices)
Small tub of shipped cream cheese
- Completely clean the shrimp, remove shells, tails, and devein.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Place the shrimp on the bacon. Be sure to place the shrimp with little opening of the 'C' faced down and also place it a little ways down from the top of the bacon strip, enough to where you can fold the bacon over the shrimp and cream cheese.
- I then scooped probably about 2 tsp or so in the middle of the shrimp. You could put more or less depending on your taste preference..
- ** Next time I make these I will be adding a chunk of jalapeño, cause I like the extra kick**
- Fold the top flap of bacon over the shrimp and cream cheese then wrap the rest of the bacon around the shrimp. Once they are all rolled place seam side down on the grill or in a 425 degree oven. Turn occasionally and cook until the bacon is browned and crispy.
- Boom. Enjoy.